Cutters vs. Jocks - Elizabeth Marx "Superstar jocks don't fall in love with cutters. ......And jocks certainly don't fall in love with cutters"

This novella left me wanting for more, how glad am I now that Binding Arbitration is already available to read. I don't think my heart can stand too long as it is now I'm crying!

photo tumblr_mblv9958Qa1r6b66eo1_500.gif

photo tumblr_m3ydxg0x311r50pfh.gif

Elizabeth "Libby" Tucker is a small-town girl who life definitely was challenging, but she has big dreams of graduating from Indiana University and continuing on to attend the prestigious Harvard Law School. Meet her:

photo tumblr_lgpwl3bgs91qczeeoo1_500.jpg

Banford Aidan Palowski is an All-American jock from a wealthy California family, who has dreams of playing baseball in the major leagues. And meet my Aidan:

photo tumblr_m1rvzqXp801rsk9q4o1_500.jpg

When Libby and Aidan meet sparks fly and interests are at a peak level, and they engage in a year and a half game of cat-n-mouse. Aidan is relentless in pursuing Libby *that boy really did hard work*, nothing happens but they remain close mates. UST undeniable hot *fans myself*

photo tumblr_m8ypes47TW1rrm0c2.gif

"Now, that I'd met Aidan, I had a glimmer of understanding of what Jeanne felt for my father. Love is a kind of madness - crazy runs in my family"

"Plus you and I have things to settle between us"
"Like what?"
"Those lustful thoughts you're dealing with"

photo tumblr_m5639b1r6u1r03bxk.gif

But then, one night he saves her from some frat boys and Libby's determination is not as solid as it once was. Please please I would so to be rescued in that manner!!! *dayuum, that one hot kiss* *sighs* And after that things gets pretty heated up...... AND circumstances pull them apart!!

SUCH A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!
 photo tumblr_lrcaxl8OJf1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Cutters vs Jocks is a fast-paced, fun and sensual novella that will make your toes curl. I really really loved it!!!!