Stay with Me - Elyssa Patrick 5 MELTING ADORABLE STARS

photo thumbs.gif

photo tumblr_lydla8oWew1qh2o7zo1_r1_500.gif

How can you not love Caleb?!

"I'm so glad you came here, Hailey. So very, very glad. You are my every heartbeat, and I love you"

photo tumblr_mrn6y8uBaC1rplfldo1_500.jpg

My God, this book turned me on, made me melt and smile! I love this book :) There’s something about the intimacy and connection between Caleb and Hailey that definitely not only melts but keep you gripped to their story. It was a very sweet love story and it's beautiful journey!

My sweet and adorable Caleb
"And you were all dark and mysterious in the shadows"

photo 4a93e0038f2840406dca9464a6c7737e.jpg

photo c077ee08929f84032cbfe9cc561bdfca.jpg

And our heroine, Hailey, who is teenager movie star, singer and leaves everything behind for a normal life.
"But you walked out onto that deck, so shiny, so bright"

photo hilary-duff-hd.jpg

I really warmed to her. I felt for her, where her parents were concerned, but she was strong to fight for what she's wants. N having Caleb right besides her was the best! He was the best boyfriend <3

I friggin' love Caleb!! And oh boy, everything just gets hot and steamy daily with them!

photo tumblr_mrk4j5QDul1r08xlao1_500.gif

photo tumblr_mr7r71zE7n1sxwcnko1_500.gif

Besides Caleb, all this room mates are hot too! I so can't wait to see how they end up!

photo original.gif

photo tumblr_m5639b1r6u1r03bxk.gif

27/8/2013
Am re-reading this book so frequently, it just makes feel so in love! Elyssa is magical <3
Caleb so so so my new book boyfriend!

If you are in mood of romance, read this book! Caleb and his mates will bring that romance alive!

photo tumblr_mpl06hOHpL1qzugpwo1_400.gif