" Why give me only two choices? Don't leave out your legs, your laugh, the way you bite your lip when you're thinking,the feel of your breath on my face, the sound of your voice in the morning, the way you taste, the three freckles on your nose, the tan of your eyelashes, the caring spirit, the determined soul - so why stop at your hair and your heart? How do expect me to choose? When what I love the most about you - is you"
When I started the prologue, I was
Then, when Wes entered,
And then, I was
This is one emotional book! It was well-written! Wes was such a darling! I personally wish I can hug him!
As much I loved this book, there were so many questions that I wished the author answered!
1. Where does that prologue link?
2. When Wes did actually discover his cancer?
3. Well, Wes's mum passed on but how did Nurse Angela and his mum linked?
4. Did K managed to banish her night terrors?
5. What was bimbo's intention by framing Wes with that accusation? How the hell he meet her?
And my K
Now, I am hoping there is a 2nd book!