Undressed - Avery Aster
SUCH A HOT AND SEXY READ

Avery Aster ticks all the boxes for brilliant sexy, naughty, panty-melting read!
*whispers* *Don't read it in a tube,like I did*

photo tumblr_lm0ri26h671qii6tmo1_400.gif

photo Need-a-Drink.gif

Our girl, Lex daughter of a rock n 'roll star father and a mum who was a playboy bunny and singer. What a combination. And when her parents enjoying the light of media, Lex dislikes it. Her father's death and with her mother's addiction's issues going on, she opens her own fashion label, Easton Essentials for high street fashion. My Lex:

photo Emily-Photoshoot-emily-blunt-4379202-1200-1429.jpg

N our delicious playboy Prince Massimo Tittoni, who on the other hand, loves media attention and is head of Girasoli Garment Company. One word about him, he such a woman's man and he's Italian, baby! My Massimo:

photo tumblr_lx1gssLV4h1r99o0ro1_500.png

Lex orders her fabric Easton from his company and after not receiving her next shipment, she gets in touch with his company and is been told that the shipment is cancelled. Hence, Lex gets in mission to confront him and heads for Italy! Oh yeah .......... What happens after .......... is not what they both expect.

photo tumblr_m01k8kxNti1r2sreoo1_500-1.gif

Lex and Massimo have such a wonderful chemistry and it's a great book with a mixture of fashion and romance. I enjoyed this book!

Undressed is a perfect weekend read. You will have sizzling hot romance and with a well-written story!

**ARC provided by author/publisher**