Finding It (Losing It, #3) - Cora Carmack
I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!

photo wow_zps9fc8988e.gif

"Adventures don't happen when you're worried about the future or tied down by the past. They only exist in the now. And they always, always come at the most unexpected time, in the least likely of packages. An adventure is an open window; an an adventurer is the person willing to crawl out on the ledge and leap"

photo tumblr_mforhzDPaX1s1qyeto1_500.gif

Kelsey Summers wants adventure and decides to travel around Europe leaving everything right behind her, no parents and no responsibilities. Kelsey having all the fun she think she wants until she meet the sexy mysterious dangerous Jackson Hunt.

Who is Jackson Hunt? He is
"Strong, stubbled jaw, delicious muscles, epitome of tall, dark and dangerous, big, warm, masculine, buzz cut, ex-United States Marines Crops"
 photo marine_corps_tattoo_17.jpg

Kelsey keeps running into Jackson at the places she goes and their attraction is wow! Yet, he is mysterious. And situation brings them together, a dare and Kelsey is set to travel with Jackson for a week and he promises her adventure that adventure. They travel to Prague, Italy, Germany and everywhere they can around Europe.

photo tumblr_mi6txpPeYh1s4yd6io1_500.gif

photo tumblr_lzas5sUStD1r6s8ngo1_500.gif

The more they spend time, they closer they become and feelings go haywire. That first kiss, my my my *fans* Just say that man is expert! Everything inside me explored..... N THAT WAS JUST A KISS!

photo tumblr_mrf1nxReWI1r1rq39o1_500.gif

" I told you that you could call me by my first name. You can call me Jackson"
"Does that meant I'm no longer most people?"
"He nodded"
"So what I am, then?"
"I'm still figuring that out"

photo tumblr_m6ffoi3J6R1r6h7rlo1_500.gif

Their banter only gets cuter and loveable! I love their UST and chemistry. So felt their connection. I love them both!

photo tumblr_movoc3K1vn1so99a9o1_500.gif

"The best parts of life are things we can't plan....A map is a life someone else already lived. It's more fun to make your own"

Without giving the best bits, oh yeah.....THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ PICK FOR ME <3
Finding It is the third book of Losing It series and it can be read as standalone.

My image of Jackson and Kelsey